The Conductor's Building is a former Boston Elevated Railway (BERy) administrative building, located on Bennett Alley between Mount Auburn Street and Bennett Street near Harvard Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Built in 1912 by the Boston Elevated Railway to serve as the headquarters for Division 7, the Conductor’s Building featured a large lobby where conductors and motormen would gather, offices, the lost and found department, locker rooms, and storage. After being renovated from 2014 to 2017 as part of an adjacent hotel project, the building was opened as a restaurant in April 2017.